Saturday 3 October 2015

WEFEW PARKOUR / FREERUNING CLOTHING: SPONSORING ATHLETE DANTE GRAZIOLI AT RED BULL ART OF MOTION 2015

We want to say a big Well Done to Dante Grazioli today at his first Red Bull Art of Motion @dantegrazioli

It has been a pleasure to see our logo on you!

We are sure bigger things will come for you in the really near future. 

・・・
"Welp. Messed up my run out the gate and could not recover in the slightest. I really just want to forget about this whole run. To me it was inexcusable, and hopefully I never let something like this happen again. 
Thanks for the support from anyone who foolishly did, and thanks to #Wefew for sponsoring me, only to fail miserably."

@wefewclothing www.wefew.net



#wefewclothing #clothing #parkour #freerunning #busterini #dante grazioli

No comments:

Post a Comment